Terms and conditions for the usage of this document
1. The information included in this document reflects representative usage scenarios and is intended for technical reference only.
2. The part number, type, and specifications mentioned in this document are subject to future change and improvement without
notice. Before production usage customer should refer to the latest datasheet for the updated specifications.
3. When using the products referenced in this document, please make sure the product is being operated within the environmental
and electrical limits specified in the datasheet. If customer usage exceeds the specified limits, Kingbright will not be responsible
for any subsequent issues.
4. The information in this document applies to typical usage in consumer electronics applications. If customer's application has
special reliability requirements or have life-threatening liabilities, such as automotive or medical usage, please consult with
Kingbright representative for further assistance.
5. The contents and information of this document may not be reproduced or re-transmitted without permission by Kingbright.
6. All design applications should refer to Kingbright application notes available at
SPEC NO: DSAA6953
REV NO: V.20B
ERP ： 1203001713
|首页 - - 友情链接|
|Copyright© 2001 - 2014 ICPDF All Rights Reserved ICPDF.COM